Thursday, September 07, 2006

Ponderances

I am still having a hard time waiting. But, this is an rolling the eyes, fast-toe-tapping, looking at the watch impatience this time.

This is the longest 2WW ever! D'ya know what the 2WW is? It's the time every woman with IF who is TTC looks forward to for 2 weeks and then hates by the time it is one week over. One fun thing about adoption is that The Call could come any day. I don't have to wait for two weeks for another chance. One not-so-fun thing about it is that the wait could be a year or more! Now I don't know which one I like better - having to wait 2 weeks or possibly waiting for 2 years.

I need constant reminders that this is all in God's plan and timing. Every day we aren't "chosen" is another day closer to when that plan will be revealed. (The Big Reveal, you know.) Seriously though, how much longer are we going to have to wait?

I am hardly twiddling my thumbs here. I have 3 jobs, 2 Bible studies, 2 cats at home, trips planned, chocolate to eat, trips planned (wait, I said that already).

Speaking of things to do, I'd better get a'cookin'.

1 comment:

Thelma said...

Did you say chocolate?