Friday, June 16, 2006

Same blog, new title

That's a big title, ain't it? I thought this one was more descriptive of our experience. Lately I have been venturing out into the Wild Mommy Kingdom, and even though I'm not pregnant, we're still expecting! We have no way of knowing how long it will be. Absolutely none. People keep asking me, "Do they give you any sense of a time frame?" That depends on what you mean by a time frame! When the pest control guy says he'll be there sometime between 12:00 and 2:00, that's a time frame. When he says, "I'll get there tomorrow or maybe next year," that's still a time frame! So our time frame is anywhere between tonight and 2008. How about that?

24 hours seems pretty quick, and 2 years seems like forever. So we wait and have faith that the mother of our child will just know we're the ones, and that we will be placed with the baby who God would have for us. It does happen, right, Beth?

Hang with me. In the words of pseudo-crunchy Christine, this just might be interesting.

1 comment:

Beth said...

Yes, it does happen, just have to be patient and allow for it to happen in His time. God lead me to my daughters parents and He will lead your birthmother to you.

Ahh, patience....never one of my virtues!