Saturday, October 11, 2008

Happy Anniversary!













Tomorrow is our 6th anniversary! I thought I'd post pictures of the last few versaries, and then post our picture from tonight.

The first picture was taken right before we attended our orientation at Buckner Adoption and Maternity Services. The second picture was taken the day we found out we would be parents to our sweet BB! The third picture, last year, is obvious. It was a few weeks before LB was born almost two weeks early. A lot of interesting things happen near our anniversary, including the big UT/OU football rivalry. My anniversary present to my dear husband was to go buy Velveeta and make queso. Happy anniversary, dear!

3 comments:

Niki said...

You are a lovely couple in all the pictures, but what brought a tear to my eye is the difference in your mantle decorations from one year to the next...

Amy T. S. said...

Wow, Niki, that just took my breath away. I didn't really notice that. I love you and am praying for you!

Allison said...

I love it... God has really blessed your family, Amy.