Sunday, October 19, 2008

Brothers don't shake hands...


Brothers hug! BB and his Little Bro hugged today for the first time. Usually when you say, "BB, give LB a hug," he just puts his head against LB's head. (Sometimes not quite that gently.) This afternoon before nap BB actually put his arm around LB and hugged him. LB put his arm around his brother, too. So sweet!

This morning I started to blog about a cute exchange I witnessed between the two of them. I usually put LB to bed for his morning nap with BB running around. BB is pretty good about it, and it doesn't usually seem to get his baby brother too riled up. This morning as I lay LB in bed BB stuck his hand in the crib slats and waved night-night. LB waved back with a big smile on his face and huge doe eyes. They then touched index fingers like the Wonder Twins or "The Creation of Adam" in the Sistine Chapel. It was about the sweetest thing ever.

They fight, too, but this is a lovey-dovey post. I love my guys!

2 comments:

Wendi Kitsteiner said...

An encouragement to me on a day when I wonder, "How will i do this?!" You are my role model so no fighting posts! Ha!

Liz said...

My second isn't old enough to fight yet, so we'll have to see how that goes. But I LOVE seeing the boys together. I love having boys!