Saturday, October 04, 2008

Fall Fun



Today we went with our Sunday school class of young married adults to a fall festival at Sweet Berry Farms. We had a picnic, pet some goats, went on a hay ride, walked through a tunnel, and brought home some pumpkins. Although being 90 degrees it did not feel like fall, it was a fun afternoon. BB is really into tunnels right now, and it is one of his few two-syllable words. The tunnel was a big treat. BB picked out a pumpkin for himself and a smaller one for his baby. It was so cute.

I've got a few more pictures but it's taking too long to upload them. I'll add them soon.

Happy fall!

Photobucket

Photobucket

2 comments:

Iowa State Fans said...

Great pictures :) Your boys are so handsome! I love the old pickup with the pumpkins. I suppose 90 degree weather does not make it feel like fall........That is one thing I am thankful for since we moved back to Iowa...the seasons :) Happy Fall!

Niki said...

Great Pictures. Looks like fun!!