Thursday, May 08, 2008

Enough of the close-up


Every time I've looked back at my blog that HUGE close-up of my hickey stares at me. I still have it, by the way, and nobody has commented, probably because it may just look like a blemish I picked at. I'd totally do that.

So what do I have to say for myself? Uh...I'm excited that Isaac is here, and I had a chiropractic adjustment today. Right now I'm sitting with my feet up watching an indie film called "Rocket Science." Talk about teen angst!

I bought some cookies and cream ice cream at the drug store, and some Sour Patch Kids for a specific reason I can't be specific about right now.

Here is a picture of BB giving LB a ride in the swing. It's fun around here.

1 comment:

Wendi Kitsteiner said...

I'm excited too! Can you believe we will BOTH be moms tomorrow. Wow!