Thursday, May 29, 2008

Comedy of errors

This afternoon the boys went nuts! It started with an extremely dirty diaper on LB which took about 10 wipes and I'll just skip all the rest of the details. As I was finally finishing with him (at one point he was totally naked as I cleaned up near his shoulders), I heard a toilet seat closing. Hence, the previous picture.

Then for some reason I now can't remember, BB started throwing a temper tantrum. It cracked me up and made me laugh out loud. (I'm not sure how BB felt about that.) He screamed out, waved his arms, and stomped his feet. It was hilarious. At one point as I was laughing at him (mean mommy) it seemed like he kind of got the joke and smiled. It was pretty cute.

Then LB was trying to climb up the wall while BB continued to throw intermittent temper tantrums. Each time I got the camera, though, BB would smile at me. He's such a ham! Today was the first day I really saw temper tantrums from him. It was funny today, we'll see how I feel if they continue.

Photobucket

Photobucket

No comments: