Monday, November 14, 2005

Love

Faithful blog fans - I still love you! In the famous words of John Cusack in Say Anything, I am monumentally busy for the next week.

Tomorrow - work, make transparencies, teach middle school choir, teach piano and guitar lessons, and skip rehearsal for our Rock And Roll Band to pack for trip, write two short papiers, and create some sort of handouty thingy.

Wednesday - fly to Orlando on a jet airliner for our annual American Music Therapy Asssociation National Conference in which I am presenting a blurb about my experiences as a TA at UT.

Conferency-type activities for the next few days.

A visit from Rosebud (Connie Sou) on the 21st!

One more day of class, one more day of middle school choir, and then Thanksgiving.

It doesn't look so busy when typed out, but I sure feel stressed.

Gee, this is thrilling, isn't it? Just in case you need to catch up with me, I'll be at the Sheraton World Resort, Orlando at 407-352-1100. I just looked at the hotel website, and suddenly taking a trip to Orlando is looking more relaxing than I am making it out to be.


Wurstfest 2005, New Braunfels, Texas. Opa and Oma Whitney in the cute outfits!

Seeing as this is Our Adoption Blog, I should at least post a semi-update. Our three letter of recommendation forms are in the hands of their new owners! We still have to ask our pastor (one of many at our church) to write us a rec. Seeing as this person literally jumped into the air when we told him we were getting married, I don't think this will be a problem.

Next step are our physicals. I have not had a physical since 1994!

Olivia Newton-John, this one's for you!

"Let's get a physical, physical, I wanna get a physical..."

No comments: