Monday, March 31, 2008

Tummy troubles

This is not what you think! My little baby, 5 months old, can roll over onto his stomach. However, he can't get back over and it makes him angry. He wakes himself up from naps and sleep, and can't be left on his back for more than a minute or two before I hear him screaming and find him on his tummy. The minute I put him on his back he rolls over onto his stomach. It's like he can't help himself. He says, "Somebody stop me!"

I remember Big Brother rolling over front to back at about 5 months, and not being able to go the other way until 7 months. This new kid's backward. He is about to sit on his own, though, and that's the same time his mentor could sit up, too. I have been telling myself that 2 babies will be easier when the little one can sit up on his own. We'll see.

I know not to compare babies - they're all different. It's hard not to, though. It's not like I'm thinking one did it right and one did it wrong. That's where the problem would be, si?

This is my life, as a covermom.

1 comment:

Allison said...

I can't believe LB is 5 months old already!

Hey - you've been tagged. Check out my blog for info!