Wednesday, March 19, 2008

Blessings.


Every week on choir rehearsal day I think, "Is it really worth it to get everyone organized to go? Should I quit for awhile?" And most every time I go my socks get blessed off. I think partially it's because it is really the only time during the week that I spend in concentrated worship, and it just touches my heart.

During the week I don't really have time to let down at home, so when I get to choir and it's all about worshipping God I feel a flood of emotions. Tonight I almost, almost broke down in tears after awhile. I finally have time for it to register in my brain how challenging having two little babies is. I'm in survival mode most other times.

So it's worth it. I usually take LB and leave BB at home with Daddy. Tonight I left early to go pick up LB so I could hear the Easter music I'm going to miss this weekend. He loved it, I think, and squealed and cooed as our choir director prayed. Halleluiah!

2 comments:

Liz said...

I know exactly what you mean about choir practice at HPBC, and I really, really miss it. Really.

Lana said...

I'm so glad you are making the extra effort. I went thru the same thing when Kathryn was that little. I loved seeing you and the little guy out there listening :-)