Thursday, March 06, 2008

Big blog break


Today Little Brother cried a lot and Big Brother ate my last earplug. Talk about bad luck.

I had the flu last week. I was very fortunate to have a really mild case, and knowing that I could have really dealt without the nasal swab. It hurt so bad! They shove a cotton swab as far up your nose as possible, practically into your eyeball cavity and swirl it around. I'd rather give birth that have that again!

Also fortunate was the fact that my wonderful mother-in-law was in town for the week and spirited the boys away so that I could rest. I pretty much slept all day Monday and felt a lot better the next day. It actually turned out to be a fun week. We had girls' night Wednesday (as girly as you can with two baby boys around) and ordered a pizza. Big Brother practically ate a whole piece.

Here's one of our Valentine's Day pictures of both angelic faces together.

1 comment:

Matt and Kat Green said...

Two cuties. Glad you're back on your feet! We were worried about ya!