Sunday, February 17, 2008

Shakespeare.

Methinks me baby is going bald.

When LB was born he was practically bald except for a strip of long, dark hair at the nape of his neck, kind of like a monk. Just today I noticed that it has pretty much disappeared. Then later Randy mentioned it, too. Come to think of it, I think a lot of his hair has fallen out. Big Brother's fell out a lot earlier - like between 4 and 6 weeks old. I was beginning to think LB was not going to lose his, but I think I was wrong. I'm losing mine, too, which I expected. We could start a wig factory over here!

I'm sad, but it will be interesting to see how it grows back in. My hair was black when I was born, then when I was a toddler I had white-blond hair. Randy's was pretty light as a kiddo, too, so we'll see.

I would like some dessert right now. I have some options but I'm not sure which one I will pursue. Alas.

(I just previewed this post, and I want to clarify that "a lot of his hair has fallen out" was meant to describe LB and not Randy! His hair is not falling out. Not bad for, ahem, forty-something.)

1 comment:

Lana said...

Kathryn had a head full of black hair when she was born. Lost all of it and was practically bald for her first birthday. Well you know what happened... curly blond hair everywhere now.
You just never know with babies!