Wednesday, August 02, 2006

Oh, fine.

I guess Christine has a problem with public displays of Speedos, so I'd better just post over it.

That's it, I'm going back to work. I need something else on my mind besides waiting for baby. I am convinced that we will be the last couple 'chosen" (in quotes because we already decided that it's God's plan and not a random choice but I like to be dramatic).

What are you passionate about? I love music. I especially love music when the audience is appreciative of it, too. Working on my new project today, I was moved to tears thinking about how much my students with special needs will love, LOVE this music and they way it's presented. I will be consulting on this project over the next few months, and hopefully when the bulk of the work is over we'll get "The Call." God only knows.

No comments: