Wednesday, April 23, 2008

Locks of Lurve




I started growing my hair long when BB arrived on the scene. I didn't have time for haircuts, man, so I just let it grow. I was going to donate to Locks of Love in the summer of 2007 but my hair wasn't quite long enough. Then I decided to see what would happen with pregnancy hormones and growing hair. Yep, it grew.

Lately it has been driving me crazy, getting wrapped around tiny fingers and caught in diaper tapes, so I knew it was time. Also with the departure of our nanny I thought a new day had dawned and I could reflect that in a new do. So here it is!

Before and after.

6 comments:

Unknown said...

Gorgeous and I can't wait to see the new do in person Friday morning----not to mention seeing BB and LB!
I am excited!
Love,
Mom

Niki said...

Beautimus!

What exactly is locks of Lurve? I'm not familiar with that one!

Krissi said...

I just found you through a link on a blog that linked to another blog, etc.

... and OMG! The hair! I love it, but boy are you brave :)

I've had waist-length long hair for at least a dozen years (and most of my life) and I just can't imagine parting with it...

http://www.flickr.com/photos/krissib/2404520474/ - right after I just had 5 inches cut off...

C said...

Nnnnnice.

Lana said...

I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE it!

Allison said...

You look wonderful!