Thursday, April 17, 2008

Friends DO let friends do face flops.

Big Brother and Little Brother are becoming best friends!

Yesterday we were playing on the bed, and BB loves to fall flat on his face into the soft blankets. The other morning he got his baby brother to laugh and laugh as BB face flopped all over the bed. Yesterday it became LBs turn. BB would point at LB an I'd make him fall onto his tummy on the bed. After a few times I decided that LB had had enough. BB, however, did not agree. He kept pointing at his little brother and saying, "more" along with sign language. LB just went with the flow. BB laughed and laughed, "More. More." It warmed my happy little heart.

BB got a new train set today! He calls trains "nih." Earlier he fussed because he wanted to play with his nih before bed. He definitely needed a nap more than he needed to play train. AND, he just woke up so I'd better fetch him.

I've just had about an hour and a half to myself!

1 comment:

Niki said...

I want video!