Saturday, September 15, 2007

Tee hee - Paris Hilton is funny.

This girl, I'm telling you, she's enthusiastic.

I admit I am a People Magazine junkie. Well, I don't subsctibe, but I do buy the mag when I travel and check the online site.

Recently Paris Hilton said that Nicole Richie would be "the best mom ever." I thought, huh? Ever? LIke better than any mom that ever was? I knew it was an exaggeration, but it struck me as being very silly. So today I went back to ol' people.com and saw that Ms. Hilton is taking acting classes because, "I'm going to make sure I do the best job ever." Really? Like even a better job than Nicole Richie will do as a mom? How are both these things possible at the same time?

Cute Paris, thanks for the laugh. I was feeling stressed this evening but now I'm just so glad to be me.

1 comment:

Wendi Kitsteiner said...

I laughed at this too.

I am a people.com junkie -- I also try to buy a lot of groceries so while hubby is loading them I can read the maximum number of pages.

Congrats on the dedication.