My grandma had foot surgery today. When I found out I told my mommy, "Let's make a photo diary so Grandma can see what I do all day." My mommy said OK, so here it is. This post is very picture heavy, so if you don't think I'm cute, or you think I'm too cute, you might not want to look. Love, Baby
1. I like to play in the hall, dangerously near outlets that my mom stuck little plastic things in.
2. I brush my teeth.
3. Next I terrorize my kitties.
4. I pull Punky’s tail. He doesn’t like it.
5. Subluxations are bad. My chiropractor gets me straightened out.
6. Time for a nap.
7. Yay, naptime is over.
8. Another nap? I don’t think so, mommy. (She put me right back down and I gave in.)
9. I can climb up on lots of things.
10. I liked my fresh peach the best.
11. Daddy comes home!!!
12. Big blue has a flat head.
13. I tickle the ivories after almost every meal.
14. Bath time. I like sushi.
15. Night-night bottle. (I’m embarrassed. You saw me in my underwear.)
Ain’t life grand? I love my grandma. Get well soon!