Saturday, November 04, 2006

Aw, man! Nice timing.



We were taking some video yesterday of our little guy, and I was commenting about how my back hurt a little and I needed to be careful. After all, I didn't want my back to go out like Uncle Jose's. Cut to 5 minutes later and I'm lying on the floor crying in pain because that is exactly what happened.

I had to have my bob (i.e. husband) carry me to the bed, with me whimpering, crying and trying not to panic and make it worse.

The end result was me lying in bed all afternoon and evening and Bob taking care of the baby all night long. I can walk today and sit up to feed him, but I'm afraid to bend over to change a diaper or to carry him too much until my back is better.

Here is a picture of me trying to continue the bonding process with Baby Guy, and him loving it!

6 comments:

C said...

Sorry about your back, but it looks like he's in heaven.

Could he be any more adorable. I mean, seriously?

Anonymous said...

Sucks about your back...but I am soooo happy for you.

kclblogs said...

It's amazing to see these pictures of your togetherness! What a tender time it must be.

thekeller4 said...

Bummer! So sorry to hear about your back. Glad to know that you and Erik are still able to have together time - such sweet little pictures! Hope you're back on your feet soon.

Teri said...

I love, love, love the pictures!! I'm so sorry about your back. My back went out one time on "moving day". It was awful. Sounds like your hubby is super helpful!

I know that you guys are doing an awesome job with your little boy!

Allison said...

Now thats a baby who loves his momma!