Monday, December 11, 2006

Feelings


I know I haven't posted many ideas and feelings here lately! Someone asked me last week what I did during the day and I pointed right at the baby. Change the diaper, feed the baby, burp him, talk to him, feed him some more, change him again, read books to him, sing to him, play with his hands and feet, put him back to bed. Change the diaper, feed the baby, burp him, sing to him, play piano with him in my lap, watch him under his baby gym, put the baby to bed...you get the picture.

Right now Baby Guy is sleeping. Do NOT tell his dad, but I got to sleep for 8 hours straight last night! Well, I woke up when Baby did at 2:00, but it was not my shift. He then slept until 7:am! I'm surprised he did go back down after his "breakfast." Now I am looking forward to him waking up again. He's fun and I've had an hour to myself this morning.

Here is a picture of us playing the piano - he really likes it! He's got these long fingers, too, so maybe he'll be a pianist. Wouldn't that be cool?

By the way, God so loved the world that He gave His only begotten son, so that whoever believes in him shall not perish but have everlasting life. (John 3:16) Merry Christmas!

No comments: