Thursday, June 11, 2009

TV day.

I'm not feeling well today. I think it's allergies, but my throat is really scratchy and I'm very tired. I've let my kids watch too much TV today, and I don't have a problem with that. Should I? Wait - don't answer that. It's not like I had them watching Jerry Springer or anything!

My boys love Word World, Curious George, Elmo, and Super Why. PBS much?

I'm just acknowledging that I am way human and feel like a lazy bum today.

We did play outside earlier, too. It's like a million degrees outside now. Naptime is over, now what to watch...

3 comments:

Liz said...

girl we've been sick for 2 weeks, and it's been two weeks of TV. And no, I don't feel guilty. They still have great ability to play by themselves, together, and use their imaginations. =)

Jess said...

We rarely have the need to watch TV here, so when we need to pull it out it works like a charm! That's why God made TV, I'm SURE of it!!!

Thelma said...

CARS! Watch CARS next!!

'blestsas'