Wednesday, November 14, 2007

Big Brother


People have asked me how Big Brother is handling the Little Brother thing. My answer is, "Hmm...I'm not sure." It's hard to tell with a one-year-old who answers "Ba ba ba" to every question. Sometimes "baba" means baby, sometimes bird, sometimes bottle, sometimes nothing. Maybe "ba ba" means, "Bye, bye, baby. Put him away, please."

So far we've had round-the-clock family help, too, coming from far and wide to play with Big Bro. I don't know what we would have done without it, seeing as Randy has to help me feed the little baby who isn't eating quite enough yet (again, a discussion for another time, another place), leaving Big Bro left to his own devices which doesn't work on a one-year-old! Oh, I miss him. I can't pick him up yet (well, I could, but I might impede my healing).

We're doing well. We're adjusting. We'll be able to do this by ourselves some day. We will no longer think twins are a cute idea for us.

No comments: